View Full Version : Newbie needs help. :(

jook00
02-21-2004, 11:39 PM
I am trying to buy a pocket pc and I need you guys to tempt me into buying one. I want the IPAQ 4150 or 4155.

- What uses do I have for a pocket PC. (my friends keep telling me there is no point in getting one)

- pictures, calander, music videos, low file sized dvd movies?, broswing the web, word, what else can I do?

Ed Hansberry
02-22-2004, 01:50 AM
You should visit www.pocketpc.com and walk through some of the demos and see if it fits your needs. I love mine, but don't get it unless it fills a need. The coolness will wear off real fast and then it is a paperweight if it isn't making your life easier.

Sheynk
02-22-2004, 02:59 AM
I am trying to buy a pocket pc and I need you guys to tempt me into buying one. I want the IPAQ 4150 or 4155.

- What uses do I have for a pocket PC. (my friends keep telling me there is no point in getting one)

- pictures, calander, music videos, low file sized dvd movies?, broswing the web, word, what else can I do?

You can play your favourite songs/movie on it. It is a total chic magnet. There are a bunch of games for it. Did I mention it organizes your messy life for you? :mrgreen:

danesh
02-22-2004, 06:23 AM
Manage your expenses, MS-Money does a pretty decent job. Plus you can get stock quotes and stuff from the net and load them into it.

I think you can write some programs in it too (the GCC compiler has been ported to the PPC platform).