View Full Version : Trying your best, having no regrets...

Stik
02-21-2004, 09:00 AM
This is waayyyy OT, but it does prove that even if one is lacking in an ability, by trying to do ones best, rewards can be garnered.

Case in point, William Hung, an ' American Idol ' reject.

Enjoy! :alfdance:

http://williamhung.net/

dean_shan
02-21-2004, 10:46 AM
:rofl: wow this guy is really bad.

buckyg
02-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Normally, I avoid reality TV like the plague. Have to admit, I do sometimes catch "American Idol" when they're doing the preliminary auditions. Why? I don't know. Some of the folks like this are priceless.

I will give him credit for having a positive attitude. So many of the contestants who are SO bad don't handle rejection well. They say stuff like, "Yeah, well you guys suck, not me. You don't know talent"

Pat Logsdon
02-21-2004, 08:13 PM
That's just great, thanks a lot. I had trouble keeping that stupid song out of my head when it was big, and now I have THAT version stuck in my head.

:evil: :wink:

Jacob
02-21-2004, 08:40 PM
Yes, being so bad it's funny is marketable to a point.

The incredible irony is that he's got the recording contract almost all those who moved on won't.

Stik
02-22-2004, 04:25 AM
That's just great, thanks a lot. I had trouble keeping that stupid song out of my head when it was big, and now I have THAT version stuck in my head.

:evil: :wink:

Myself also. Didn't want to be alone on that so I HAD to share. :mrgreen:

Jeff Rutledge
02-22-2004, 05:31 AM
You know what? I watched his audition a couple of times and I will say that he was on key at least. His voice was not good, but he hit the notes. That's better than a lot of the auditions I saw.

Still, when he told them he had "no professional training" I almost fell out of my chair.

My wife saw him on "Ellen" and he was apparently hilarious.

Brad Adrian
02-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Seems like he's move way beyond his fifteen minutes, though!