View Full Version : Requesting Asus 620 owner comments please

Oreocat
02-20-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm considering getting an Asus 620 to replace MY Axim 5 that my husband keeps disappearing with... :roll:

It seems to have everything I need/want-2003, CF, good screen, mostly the right price range (and I'm hoping the price might drop further with the 716 release :)), but I'd like to hear from some people that already have one.

Do you like it, how is the screen (I'd be using this mainly for reading and some gaming), how is the battery life (only problem that I have with it-no replaceable battery), any problems, etc.

I've read some positive reviews, but I'd still like some more input from owners :)

Thanks,

Oreocat

arnage2
02-20-2004, 01:17 PM
shop around online. They are now under $320.

Oreocat
02-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks, I have been :D I've seen it as low as $255, which is a pretty decent price to me.

I'd just prefer some actual user input before buying, however.

sp0om
02-25-2004, 06:21 AM
255?! do you have a link you would like to share? im in the same situation. this asus seems to be what people are pointing at for the best overall ppc.... i want that link :D

Oreocat
02-25-2004, 06:55 AM
Hahahaha, no problem :)

Actually, it's on Ebay, and the seller I want to go through raised his price $5 this week to $260 plus $10 s & h, which is still pretty good to me. He has good reviews, takes PayPal, and lists the units as brand new.

Just do a search on Ebay for Asus MyPal, and then click on the subcategory handhelds, there should be 5-6. It's up a few from last week-I think people are trying to get rid of theirs before the 716 is released :)

I'm going to wait the three weeks until the 716 is released, because I'm thinking (hoping, really :) that the 620 will drop in price once it's out, and three weeks isn't that long a time....

In any event, happy hunting :)