View Full Version : E-200 problem... with "align screen"....

suchar88
02-18-2004, 10:46 PM
I got a problem because my E-200 displays on the screen "TAp the target firmly and accurately at each location on the screen. The will continue to move until the screen is aligned." im doing it but it continues for ever... I think that restoring the system should fix this problem??... so does anybody have a backup file for casio E-200... or have any suggestions on how to fix this problem.. :?:

Kevin Remhof
02-18-2004, 11:12 PM
I had the same problem with my old iPAQ 3765 about a year and a half ago. I ended up have to send it back to Compaq/HP. They said it was a bad board. Never had a problem after the repair.

suchar88
02-19-2004, 12:56 AM
thanx but even that i will try to restore my casio e-200, because i don't have a warranty no more :-( so i can't do as you did... the only think that i can do is to restore the data but i need a buckup file.. does anybody have one ?? please it got to be on the cd that is included with the ppc and i left my cd in poland... :-(. please help....

moaske
02-23-2004, 06:15 PM
thanx but even that i will try to restore my casio e-200, because i don't have a warranty no more :-( so i can't do as you did... the only think that i can do is to restore the data but i need a buckup file.. does anybody have one ?? please it got to be on the cd that is included with the ppc and i left my cd in poland... :-(. please help....
The screen callibration requires you to press five points, after that your message-text (not the entire screen) should change to saying this: press 'ACTION' to keep changes...
Maybe i'm kicking in an open door, but could this be your problem -not pressing the action- ?
Otherwise i suggest a hard reset (you'll lose ALL user-data, not the OS in the process). The easiest way to achieve this on a E200 is to remove ALL batteries (so that means the back-up coin too) for at least 5 minutes to clear the RAM completely...
Make sure you have a backup, or that all vital info is on a mem-card. Good luck.