View Full Version : PPCT Site Suggestion....

SassKwatch
02-18-2004, 02:56 AM
...or maybe it's more a request than suggestion.

Would it be possible to add a link back to the PPCT 'front page' at the *bottom* of each discussion page?

I ask because frequently, my PPCT activity consists of scanning the front page for topics of interest, and then going to the 'Discuss This Story' link to see the various replies. And it's not at all uncommon to find myself at the bottom of the 2nd/3rd/4th page of a discussion and wanting to get back to the front page. For one page discussions, it's not a problem, but after that I either hit the browser's 'Back' button several times....or scroll back to the top of the page to catch the link back to the front page.

Not a big deal, but I would certainly find it handy.

dh
02-18-2004, 03:23 AM
I think clicking on the logo at the top left of the page does just what you want.

SassKwatch
02-18-2004, 03:35 AM
I think clicking on the logo at the top left of the page does just what you want.
Yep, you're certainly right. But I'm extraordinarily lazy :) , and when already at the bottom of a page would rather not have to scroll back to the top to click that one.

Hyperluminal
02-18-2004, 03:44 AM
Well, you can just hit the "Home" key on your keyboard (assuming you have a PC, I imagine Mac, Linux, etc., are the same though). That would bring you right to the top...

mrkablooey
02-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Well, you can just hit the "Home" key on your keyboard (assuming you have a PC, I imagine Mac, Linux, etc., are the same though). That would bring you right to the top...

Do you have to take your hand off the mouse to do that? :wink:

Wiggster
02-18-2004, 04:11 PM

Not if you bang the mouse on the keyboard in the general area of the Home key :wink:

JackTheTripper
02-18-2004, 05:53 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, that just really struck me as funny. :oops:

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 06:28 PM

Lol, I wish I could grease up my touchpad just so I don't have to rub so much :D

Sheynk
02-20-2004, 01:59 AM
ooooor you can get a scroll mouse and press the wheel to go up.... 8O

UUUUU AAAHHHH :lol: :mrgreen: