View Full Version : Promotion!

JustinGTP
02-15-2004, 04:24 AM
Hey gang!

I would just like to let you all know of my recent promotion at work! This is really great for me and I wanted to let you know, I am now a Supervisor at Dairy Queen! This may not be that big, but as it is only a part time job, its really great for me. While I really don't have to work anyways - it will be good to get references and experience now, don't you think?

And with this I get a cool new dark blue shirt, and a lot of other privileges, but I won't go into specifics!

:D

-Justin.

dmacburry2003
02-15-2004, 04:38 AM
I am now a Supervisor at Dairy Queen!

Congratulations, and good luck on your new road to success!

Now how about giving us some free ice cream coupons? :lol:

dean_shan
02-15-2004, 04:38 AM
And with this I get a cool new dark blue shirt, and a lot of other privileges, but I won't go into specifics!

What are the extra privileges?

dmacburry2003
02-15-2004, 04:41 AM

What are the extra privileges?

It probably has something to do with his new nerdy ability to play with the Dairy Computer Network or something! :twisted: Ahh, now he will try to take over the WORLD!!!

Please stop trying to be like Jason, Justin :)

Kati Compton
02-15-2004, 04:47 AM
Well, sounds like you'll be too busy to hang out here anymore...

;)

JustinGTP
02-15-2004, 05:45 AM
Well, sounds like you'll be too busy to hang out here anymore...

;)

Ha! No! You can't get rid of me that easily Kati!

Actually, I only gain one more shift a week :D

-Justin.

P.S - I get to boss people around (not that I will), open and close the store, in charge of all other workers. (There are only 5 supervisors to 30+ staff)

Jonathon Watkins
02-15-2004, 03:20 PM
All right! Drinks and ice cream floats are on Justin! :beer:

ironguy
02-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Now that you're part of the upper echelon in DQ management, sugggest getting WiFi in all the DQs! As a superior you would, of course, receive all the WiFI you could eat!

Just don't get hot fudge on your screen...

dmacburry2003
02-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Now that you're part of the upper echelon in DQ management, sugggest getting WiFi in all the DQs! As a superior you would, of course, receive all the WiFI you could eat!

Just don't get hot fudge on your screen...

I would be too scared of getting them sprinkles on my poor screen!!! 8O Or that fudge between my keys!!! :shocked!:

But now if they had free cases in the happy meals... :wink:

JustinGTP
02-16-2004, 04:08 AM
But now if they had free cases in the happy meals... :wink:

Happy Meals??? HAPPY MEALS!?!!??!

This isn't McDonalds you know ;)

-Justin.

dmacburry2003
02-16-2004, 04:09 AM
I really don't know what they call them. Dairy Kids Meals?

JustinGTP
02-16-2004, 04:16 AM
They are just called a Kids Meal :D