View Full Version : Handmark Yahtzee users...

Andy Whiteford
02-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Anyone here using Yahtzee and found OS stability issues with WM2003? The game itself plays fine but I find under the latest OS that if I play more than one game on the trot without restarting Yahtzee that certain icons under the likes of the start menu or task switcher have become corrupt. I also occasionally have the back light go out on me as I tap the screen and today the device just shut down as I tapped the screen. I could power back up but it had locked the device and I had to soft reset.
I have had these issues with both my h1940 and h4150 but never had a single issue with the h1910 (Pocket PC 2002). I think it may be more so with the h4150 but couldn't be certain.

Has anyone else experienced any similar issues while playing this game under WM2003 or anything else happen? I have never noticed any such issues with any other software on my device - it only seems to happen when playing Yahtzee.

ironguy
02-12-2004, 10:35 PM
I have Yahtzee and it works great. None of the issues you mentioned. I play it from an SD card.

ignar
02-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Yahtzee runs fine on my 4150. Only problem I experienced among what you described is the back light going out while playing one. Not a big deal though. Just a touch on the screen brings the light back on.