View Full Version : Voice memo in calendar

palur
02-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Is there any application, which can remind us of the appointment?, which we recorded it in voice.
I mean, instead of writing down the description of the appointment, there should be an option for voice recording for the description.
Secondly, any application for automatically understanding the speech and incorporating the voice memo in the appropriate time slot in the built in calendar? So avoiding taps altogether except for activating record button.
Thanks in advance.

Jeff Rutledge
02-11-2004, 05:09 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think so. At least, I don't know of anything.

The closest thing know of is Microsoft Voice Command. It will read your reminders to you if you like, but that's it.

palur
02-11-2004, 04:27 PM
:( I was hoping that it was the fastest way to enter the data and that it would be available by now.
Thank you anyway.

Steven Cedrone
02-11-2004, 04:48 PM
I mean, instead of writing down the description of the appointment, there should be an option for voice recording for the description.

Actually, if you create a calendar appointment, add the info (date, time), you can add a voice note to it. If you go to the notes field, on the bottom of the screen you will see a small picture of a cassette tape, just click on that to add a voice note.

Steve

palur
02-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Yes. I am aware of that. But, when reminder pops up it does not play the voice memo we have recorded. Hence, the description part could have voice memo option.
Thank you once again.

Steven Cedrone
02-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Yes. I am aware of that. But, when reminder pops up it does not play the voice memo we have recorded. Hence, the description part could have voice memo option.
Thank you once again.

Oh, O.K., I understand what you are trying to do now. :oops:

Steve