View Full Version : help with bluetooth handsfree

Shaun Stuart
02-08-2004, 05:51 PM
I purchased a bluetooth handfree from thelink in the UK. The model is a SEEFreeKit http://www.seecode.com/03category01.htm

I was using it fine with my p800 for the last 3 months but I have recently bought a new XDA2. I want to bond it with my new XDA but I have cant find the instructons. I know the handsfree becomes discoverable when you hold the power button for a few seconds. My XDA sees it but ask for a code to bond the two devices.

can anyone help

jimski
02-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Most devices that can't otherwise have a passkey entered (headsets and hands free units) use that passkey 0000. That's what I used for my Motorola headset and DriveBlue handsfree unit.

Your default passkey may be different, but this is worth a try.

Shaun Stuart
02-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks - that worked

Kadegboye
02-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Hi Guys,
Which of the available handsfree units is the best for XDA II. Is it DriveBlue or SEEFreekit? I want a set that will allow me place a phone call and receive a call while driving with one touch or without touching my XDA II. I would also like to know the price and how I can place an order for one. I tried SeeCode website - all I see is scanty information about the product without contact address or phone number or how to put an order for their products. Ilive in the USA.
Kay.