View Full Version : A Request

dmacburry2003
02-04-2004, 02:13 AM
I am requesting that the thread locking and Janak's avatar threads be HOF&Sed. These posts (thanks to me :cry: ) truly went out on a limb.

Kati Compton
02-04-2004, 03:36 AM
Any requests of this nature should be made in a PM or email to moderator@. Creating a new thread just for this purpose is excessive.

Steven Cedrone
02-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I am requesting that the thread locking and Janak's avatar threads be HOF&Sed. These posts (thanks to me :cry: ) truly went out on a limb.

Thank you for taking the time to make this "request"! In your opinion both the "Thread Locking" and "Janak's Avatar" threads should be HOF&S'd. Let me address the former, as the latter Janak has already seen fit to lock. I decided to go back and read the posts and have decided to come up with a compromise that will benefit all concerned!

"What is that compromise", you ask? Quite simple! I have decided to remove your posts from the afore mentioned thread!

"How will that benefit all concerned", you ponder? Again, quite simple! You no longer have to feel guilty about your posts derailing that thread, and the 'Thoughts Community can continue to discuss the thread locking policy here with respect to the moderators in general, and myself specifically.

Thanks again for taking the time to post your concerns...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator

BTW, multiple PM's have been sent to you. Please take the time to both read, and answer them.

dmacburry2003
02-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Thank you for answering and forgive me for my... childish behavior. I was just not feeling like myself last night.

Oh, Kati, sorry :oops: I didn't get that hideous devil like thingy out of my avatar. Thank you for removing it. I should have removed it last night, but actually, my computer crashed (Longhorn) shortly after posting this original thread. (I had to format C: 8O it was so bad) Now I will have to go through the tedious process of restoration.

I will never allocate my behavior to excede a polite quality again :(