View Full Version : FS: iPaq 4355, iPaq 1945, and a few extras

blackout
02-03-2004, 06:56 PM
help! i'm surrounded by pocket pcs, so i'm selling off two of my ipaqs and a few other doo dads.

ipaq 4355: if you're here you know how cool this one is- bluetooth, wi-fi, thumb board and a battery that lasts FOREVER. the only thing i've touched is the ppc itself and the charger. everything else (software, cradle, etc) is still new in the box, yes i have the box too. $430 + shipping. see below for special goodness

ipaq 1945: the teeniest, tinyest thing you've ever played with, and totally useful since it actually has bluetooth. comes with everything, but i no longer have the original box. the software bundle and headphone adaptor are unopened. $240 + shipping but keep reading

an SD wi-fi card is the perfect companion for the 1945. i just happen to have a Sockets one for sale. $80

plus on a first come first served basis, i will throw in some new (still shrink-wrapped) software titles if you claim any of them when you buy one of my ipaqs. here's what i have: handango argade games pack, warfare inc., links, pocket money, rand mcnally streetfinder, pda photo, and 4.0

contact me at d4rk <at> mac <dot> com or pm me.

eric