View Full Version : opening attachments in hotmail

captmark
01-31-2004, 03:24 PM
:( Hi Everyone:

I'm a neophyte when it comes to computers so be kind. I've just purchased a t-mobile ppc phone edition and I'm having problems opening the attachments in my hotmail account. There all jpgs but I can't view the picture. Can anyone out there tell me how to open these up. I have image viewer and a trial of picture perfect but don't know how to get them there to view. Help. I'm on my boat so all I have is my ppc nothing else to syn with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Captmark
:( :?:

Fishie
02-01-2004, 03:47 PM
:( Hi Everyone:

I'm a neophyte when it comes to computers so be kind. I've just purchased a t-mobile ppc phone edition and I'm having problems opening the attachments in my hotmail account. There all jpgs but I can't view the picture. Can anyone out there tell me how to open these up. I have image viewer and a trial of picture perfect but don't know how to get them there to view. Help. I'm on my boat so all I have is my ppc nothing else to syn with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Captmark
:( :?:

Heh make sure that the attachments are actually there and not surpressed by hotmail for possibly containing a virus or something.

WriterofFaith
02-24-2004, 06:31 AM
does the attachment link or icon show up at bottom of outlook? if it doesn't you may not be able to see the attachment within the outlook in pocket pc however, you can save the attachment to Ram or your SD card and open it from your image viewer program