View Full Version : My On-Screen Keyboard Software on HP 4150 is messed up...o.O

Sydney Bristow
01-29-2004, 03:17 PM
I think it happened after I installed JWPce...I'm not certain if I installed the right one (I got the "ARM" version). This is because the interface of it on my PPC looks a little different than my other apps; the taskbar is at the bottom instead of top, "input" icon at the middle instead of far right, and there are rather bulky-looking "minimize, restore, and close" buttons at the top-right corner.

Anyways, the problem is, first time it seemed to be working fine; but then, my keyboard went dooooooooooown, and now I can only see the numerical line and the top-half of the second-from-the-top line...as well as the fact that my keyboard (nor any other input methods) ceased to open in JWPce (rendering it useless).

Any solutions or advices will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

P.S: I also installed Pocket Artist and Photogenics trial versions as of late, though I doubt those could be behind this evil scheme!

famousdavis
01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
What Pocket PC model are you using?

Sydney Bristow
01-29-2004, 09:15 PM
What Pocket PC model are you using?

HP iPAQ 4150...

Any helps would be greatly appreciated, as I'm used to using the keyboard and not the transcriber :cry: