View Full Version : I'm soooooo looking forward to ThoughtsMedia!!

karinatwork
01-29-2004, 06:47 AM
I wonder how long we'll still have to wait for the "Grand Opening"! I am so much looking forward to it, it's hard to be patient! :D
Isn't it the end of January already???? *phewwww*

I hate waiting!!!

:wink:

K.

Janak Parekh
01-29-2004, 06:48 AM
You mean Digital Media Thoughts, right? We're all waiting. :D

--janak

karinatwork
01-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Uh-hu. I already have this "tender" abbreviation for it! ;) I guess it would be more correct to call it "Media Thoughts", now, wouldn't it? :)

Janak Parekh
01-29-2004, 06:59 AM
Yes, especially because Thoughts Media (www.thoughtsmedia.com) is a name for Jason's elusive plan to conquer the world. :razzing:

--janak

karinatwork
01-29-2004, 07:05 AM
Ahhhh, no wonder it had such a familiar sound to it!!! Now that you mention it... ;) I messed up. :D

K.

merk1821
01-29-2004, 07:30 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............world domination

yslee
01-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Yea, I'd like to see Digital Media Thoughts up soon. Jason, PMA is almost here, and the annoucements from Nikon and Canon are coming up already, are you going to miss out on the fun? :wink:

Mike Temporale
01-29-2004, 01:46 PM
These things are never on time. I'm sure we'll see something soon. Even if it's just an update to the expected launch date. ;)

Jeff Rutledge
01-29-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm anxiously waiting as well. I've just started getting into taking digital pictures and video (a new one will do that to ya). I am looking forward to tapping in to the collective experiences out there. If the digitalmediathoughts community is half as knowledgeable as this one is, we'll be in great shape.

famousdavis
01-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Ummmm.....

What is that new website all about?

Jeff Rutledge
01-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Ummmm.....

What is that new website all about?

It's another site in the Thoughts Media family (www.pocketpcthoughts, www.smartphonethoughts.com and now www.digitalmediathoughts.com). Here's a snippet from the site:

Digital Media Thoughts will cover all aspects of digital audio, digital video, and digital photography. Industry news, product announcements, hardware and software reviews, step by step tutorials, and everything relating to digital media. We'll talk about digital still cameras, digital video cameras, MP3 players, photo editing and audio mixing software...if it's digital media, we'll talk about it.

Jacob
01-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Well, it says it's coming in January 2004....two days to go!

Jason Dunn
01-29-2004, 10:34 PM
I wonder how long we'll still have to wait for the "Grand Opening"! I am so much looking forward to it, it's hard to be patient! :D Isn't it the end of January already???? *phewwww*

Thanks for your enthusiasm - we're hard at work now, and it should be launched, well, soon... :D If this helps, I've already picked my avatar, which is an important step in the process. :lol:

Jason Dunn
01-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Yes, especially because Thoughts Media (www.thoughtsmedia.com) is a name for Jason's elusive plan to conquer the world.

Elusive? I think you meant effusive. :mrgreen:

Jason Dunn
01-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Yea, I'd like to see Digital Media Thoughts up soon. Jason, PMA is almost here, and the annoucements from Nikon and Canon are coming up already, are you going to miss out on the fun? :wink:

Well, we missed out on CES with bad timing, but we should be ready for PMA...I think. :worried:

JustinGTP
01-29-2004, 10:43 PM
I like the sound of it too - I am into the "beginners" section of Digital Photography, with purchasing my new Digi cam recently, Im into the MP3 scene, I shall sign up!

This should be a nice place to visit from that perspective. We have a blue site, an orange site, but what will this site be? Yellow? Purple? Gray? Dark Blue? Heh - whatever it is, Jason can make a good colour scheme, or whoever does it :D

If this helps, I've already picked my avatar, which is an important step in the process

:lol:

-Justin.

JonnoB
01-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Like others, I anxiously await too. Digital video, still photography, etc are a growing interest for me and I would love to share and hear ideas from others on the topic. Can't wait!

famousdavis
01-30-2004, 01:08 AM
That site will be timely!

I've used a digicam for about 2 years now, but only on the Auto setting -- not knowing how to use the manual settings to improve the photos.

Just a few weeks ago, I upgraded to the Canon S50, and I'm motivated to learning the lingo of f-stops and aperture and whatever else in order to obtain the best digital photos that I can.