View Full Version : Anyone ever used one of these?

Myrddin
01-29-2004, 02:16 AM
http://www.neodigits.com/shtmls/wallet/wallet_2800_1.shtml

I just ordered one and I'm wondering if anyone has used one or something similar. Looks good to me, I hunger for more runtime from my ipaq!

Any comments? Links? Anything? :D

Brad Adrian
01-29-2004, 03:01 AM
I hadn't seen that before. Obviously, the best feature is the (hopefully) phenomenal battery life. Once you get it, be sure to do some battery tests and let us know how they come out.

arnage2
01-29-2004, 03:01 AM
thats awsome! I would have bought a 5150 if i knew this exsisted

buckyg
01-29-2004, 03:52 AM
Yes, let us know how your battery life is with it. I bought one of the last Whitney CF cases. I love it, all that needs is a battery. I do wish this was a flip case like the one I have. Anyway, this could be a good case...

disconnected
01-29-2004, 04:03 AM
That does look awesome. Now if only there was a choice of a flip case or a zipper case with space for an external stylus, and more colors, then I'd definitely have to have it.

Mitchybums
01-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Dont have use for that, but the divx player they got is quite interesting.
wma/divx/xvid etc etc.
NICE

(bookmarked)

Myrddin
01-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Well, I just got a shipping notice and a tracking code, 5 to 7 days is the estimate. Not bad for China to Australia.

These people have been nothing but extremely polite and helpful via email and were extremely prompt shipping it. I recommend them based on my experiences so far.

dochall
01-29-2004, 02:54 PM
The manyfacturer's sales manager was on these boards or possibly Brighthand a few months ago.

At the time I sent a mail to my preferred ipaq bits supplier suggesting that they should look at it.

I certainly do think it's a good idea and a great away to acquire a CF slot (as I don't have an expansion pack currently)

Good to see they found a supplier.

Myrddin
02-03-2004, 02:13 AM
Well, it just arrived then. Amazingly quick shipping time!

The packaging was also amazing, a nice 'oriental' (for lack of a better word) style box, tied with a ribbon in the style of a book. Even padded yellow fake satin inside :D

The gadget itself is really nice, the iPaq fits securely inside and looks great.

I highly recommend this.