View Full Version : Should I just give up

paulina_lui
01-28-2004, 11:43 PM
I have been trying without any success to add the capability of either converting Pocket Word format o rtf or Desktop word , just like activesync, as I will not have active sync installed on the desktop machines and will use wireless to send file, but so far just going through the files in hex editor is the option I have.

I know many application alrady in the market are doing this, is this the only way to do like them or theor some options which can let me finish the task in my lifetime also there.

Any help is welcome
Pauli

Anthony Caruana
01-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Not sure what version of Pocket PC you have but I'm not sure it will matter. I just checked my 2210 running Windows Mobile 2003.

In Pocket Word, under the tools menu there is a Save As option. There, you can choose the format for the saved file. You can have rtf, txt, doc and dot.

Hope this helps

paulina_lui
01-29-2004, 01:36 AM
I meant programatically.
I am using evc++ 3.0/4.0 and Pocket PC 2002/2003.

I have been trying this for so long now that did 'nt even think that I never mentioned about the programming stuff anywhere.

Also the problem in saving the way you suggested is that the files with only text are saved that way, and not files with Drawing or Notes.

Pauli