View Full Version : Funny... they actually want money for this!!

karinatwork
01-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Look over what I stumbled today:

http://www.crystalsoftware.com.au/cleango.html :silly:

Jeff Rutledge
01-27-2004, 08:44 PM
:jawdrop:

8O 8O 8O

Unbelievable...

Godsongz
01-27-2004, 08:48 PM
:rofl: MAO....... did you see the pricing page? you can buy the worthless software for $10, and still get a year of their Premium Support Plan for only $395 more! WooHoo!!!

Enderet
01-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Hahaha

Jeff Rutledge
01-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Premium Support Plan for only $395 more! WooHoo!!!

I didn't even catch that! I wonder if they've got any suckers yet. I would hope not, but they probably have...

sebringal
01-27-2004, 09:23 PM
And their idea of our need for the software is based on something that should (according to mfr directions, etc) never happen---a mouse or keyboard being cleaned while still functional. Most instructions I've seen tell you to do those things while the PC is off, or at least while the mouse or keyboard are disconnected. Not that we all FOLLOW those instructions, mind you, but still.....

Jacob
01-27-2004, 10:41 PM
You can clean both while the system is still turned on as long as it's just whiping it down or something - not using water or anything.

What does the "Clean the Screen" option do though? It's not a touch screen so nothing could close while cleaning it ..

Pat Logsdon
01-27-2004, 10:46 PM
What does the "Clean the Screen" option do though? It's not a touch screen so nothing could close while cleaning it ..
Maybe it makes the screen white so you can clean it better...? :roll:

Jon Westfall
01-28-2004, 12:12 AM
I have this software built into every version of operating system i've ever had. in Windows its Start -> Shutdown, in Unix is shutdown -h now... amazing software really.. it turns off the entire computer so you can clean it without worry of messing anything up, then you simply turn it back on and have the added benefit of more free RAM (especially if your copy of windows has been running a long time). Best part is that no one can bug you with pesky emails or IMs while you're cleaning!

Jon.

Dave Potter
01-28-2004, 12:50 AM
This is the lamest thing I have ever seen. Anyone who buys this might also be interested in my reuseable toilet paper invention.

It's double sided, just turn it over and re-use it!

:mrgreen:

Jason Dunn
01-28-2004, 01:53 AM
BWAHAHAHAA....CLASSIC! :lol:

I just LOVED this quote:

"I don't use it often - but it's extremely handy when I do."

I think it should have read:

"I don't use it often - but it's extremely handy when I do. I also don't use my brain very often, but it's also handy when I do. I think."

JustinGTP
01-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Lol - too right Jason!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: