View Full Version : WM 2003 Upgrade for genio e 550C, anyone...?

blip
01-24-2004, 02:31 PM
I'm desperately trying to find a way of getting hold of the wm 2003 upgrade for the (japanese only) 550C with no luck what so ever. The upgrade could actually be bought at the official genio e site (www.genio-e.com) for a while but now it seems to be gone! It also looked as if only people living in japan were able to make the purchase and since I live in Sweden buying online didn't work since I couldn't fill out a shipping adress outside of Japan. Does anyone have any advice or know of a solution to this?

arnage2
01-24-2004, 09:03 PM
I wanted to buy a genio e550g, and the compusa guy said that he did not know of a wm2003 upgrade.

blip
01-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, but this is, as I said, a e550C, the one only sold in Japan, and that's also where I bought it. There *is* a WM2003 upgrade (a japanese one of course) for the Japanese line of e550X genios that was officially available for purchase until 12th december last year only I as a guy with a non-japanese adress couldn't buy it from the official japanese site when it was available. Guess the only way of getting one now is to find someone who actually has the rom and bribe that guy to let me have it as well which is, to say the least, not very likely to happen... :cry: