View Full Version : Some more questions

fumaillo
01-23-2004, 02:35 PM
Hello everybody, here are some questions I´m trying to find out:

I´m developing an application for a windows mobile 2003 based pocket pc in VB.NET, and I would like it to cover the hole screen, but I don´t know how to hide the navigation bar (the one in the top).

I´m also trying to find how can I call the program "File Explorer" from my application (I suppose I have to use CreateProccess). The problem is that I want it to get open at an specific location (path).
Someting similar I´m trying to find, is that if it´s possible to make the windows media player get closed after playing a file having the player been called from my application.

And that´s all.
Thanks a lot in advance an sorry for my english

Jimmy Dodd
01-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Hello everybody, here are some questions I´m trying to find out:

I´m developing an application for a windows mobile 2003 based pocket pc in VB.NET, and I would like it to cover the hole screen, but I don´t know how to hide the navigation bar (the one in the top).

I´m also trying to find how can I call the program "File Explorer" from my application (I suppose I have to use CreateProccess). The problem is that I want it to get open at an specific location (path).
Someting similar I´m trying to find, is that if it´s possible to make the windows media player get closed after playing a file having the player been called from my application.

And that´s all.
Thanks a lot in advance an sorry for my english

:idea: File Explorer can indeed be launched via CreateProcess as you suggested. You can have it open a specific folder by supplying the folder path as a command line parameter to File Explorer.

I'm still thinking about the other questions.