View Full Version : Finally.......PDA cases for the girls in fab colours

Silverdagger
01-21-2004, 11:59 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this as I have no connection with the company but I'm so pleased that someone has come up with some lovely colours for my Axim X5 - and as it's a universal case it'll appeal to all those women looking for something different.:way to go:

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/NAVIGATION/PRDPREVIEW.ASP?category=499&level=2&pageid=2009&id=homemoreinside%2Dnewspringcolors

I have one in pink on it's way to me and with the $/£ exchange rate I think it's a really good buy. :D

I can say that these are 1st rate quality wise as I've already got one in sage, which will be getting a new home with my husbands' X5. The case will take the X5 with either the standard or Hi Capacity battery, plus it still zips up with the Socket wi-fi card in situ. There's a pocket on the opposite side to where the X5 velcros on that I store a couple of SD/CF cards in or I can store the Wi-Fi card when not needed. The protector for the CF slot also fits in there.

Also the service from the company has been 1st rate - have answered all my e-mails really quickly. The only problem is that they've got so many nice products it's hard not to spend a fortune :oops:
Susan