View Full Version : Jabra Bluetooth

luvcypher
01-21-2004, 03:04 AM
I've recently bought Jabra bluetooth headset for my O2 XDAII :mrgreen: It works very well and the cordless/wireless headset really give you the freedom from the all those dangling wires! However, on some occassions I do find the bluetooth just "lost" its connection for no apparent reason! This is really annoying especially when you are driving and you really need to use it :? Why does this happen and how do we overcome the problem? Any suggestion, advice or thoughts that we all can share?

jeasher
01-21-2004, 08:57 AM
That happens to me too. The headset is definitely not perfect. I find that if I push the talk button on the headset it "wakes up" and then I can dial from the phone. The best solution is to set up voice profiles on the phone and just push the talk button on the headset. Also, does your battery life suck like mine?

luvcypher
01-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Do you have voice profiles on O2 XDA? I really need that feature but I just couldn't find the right software yet for my O2! My battery could only last 2 days the most!

gratefuled
01-28-2004, 05:04 AM
I have the Jabra BT250 and have been frustrated with its performance with my MDA2. I used the HBH-65 previously with the device and there were no issues with that BT Headset, but I prefer the Jabra headset, because I can hear better.
I just installed the BT Fix off of XDA Developers site or you can go to Arne's site PPCW.Net. So far, although it is early yet, the Jabra is working better, quicker to connect, since I installed this BT Fix.
Check it out.

limit
02-13-2004, 06:14 PM
I also experience some connection problems using my XDAII and Jabra BT250, maybe I'll try the XDA BT fix, bec it has better connection with my wife's P800