View Full Version : Conduits Pocket Player or PocketMusic

hoffm11
01-19-2004, 07:35 PM
What do you prefer? Why?

Ripper014
01-19-2004, 08:22 PM
I like GSPlayer myself... and I also downloaded WinamPAQ which seems to be nice as well...

gvanjr
01-19-2004, 08:40 PM
GSPlayer is nice. Easy to use, skinnable and it's free. Has support for mpeg, OGG and mp3.

Falstaff
01-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I use the PocketMind Feature Pack, which is the extra stuff for PocketMusic. I love it, it has support for all the major filetypes including m3u playlists. It looks like Winamp 2.0 and you can actually use winamp skins for it, it has a large button landscape mode and can minimize to your home screen. It has a bunch of options too, you should search for it and download the trial.

Tom W.M.
01-20-2004, 03:06 AM
I'm with GSPlayer. Nice interface and frequent releases.

CorysWorld
01-26-2004, 10:24 PM
I have been using the Trial version of PocketMusic and I think it is great. I did not like Pocket Player. I will have to GSPlayer but I am going to buy PocketMusic if I do not like it better.

Where can I download GSPlayer??

Thanks

Jason Patterson
01-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Cory,

What didn't you like about Pocket Player? We are always looking to improve the software.

We are in the preparations for releasing the next version of Pocket Player, which includes an extensive list of new features and bugfixes. If you've tried Pocket Player and weren't satisfied in the past, we certainly invite you to give it another try. The new version should be out by next week.

Thanks!

Bichcake
01-29-2004, 05:55 AM
I've been using today player. No skining, but it's small and accesible from the today screen

Ripper014
01-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Just a link to a few skins for GSPlayer...

http://discussion.brighthand.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98688&perpage=10&pagenumber=5

maikii
02-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Cory,

What didn't you like about Pocket Player? We are always looking to improve the software.

We are in the preparations for releasing the next version of Pocket Player, which includes an extensive list of new features and bugfixes. If you've tried Pocket Player and weren't satisfied in the past, we certainly invite you to give it another try. The new version should be out by next week.

Thanks!

Is the version 2.11 currently on your web site the new version you speak of above?

Jason Patterson
02-10-2004, 07:37 PM
maikii,

Today we launched the 2.5 version of Pocket Player. It fixes all known bugs and issues, with a slew of other features:

- Today Plugin
- Button 'locking'
- Redesigned Crossfader
- Redesigned Equalizer
- Plugin support
- Seek Menu
- VGA Skin Support
- Network Browsing

The full press release is available at http://www.conduits.com/company_news.asp?pr20040210.html.