View Full Version : Side Grips...

Ripper014
01-18-2004, 01:47 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr... I finally had to replace my first one.

The one on the right kept sliding off... and I now know why the clip at the bottom is broken. Well good thing I pre-ordered my grips... I guess that leaves me with one left as a spare.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Paula
01-18-2004, 02:24 AM
Hi,
Do you use a sync-able case (Sena) or a sync cable when you charge/sync your 2215 or do you take it out of the case every night?

I am really curious about this as I am thinking about ordering grips myself, just in case. I have a Sena case and never take the 2215 out of the case.

Paula

Steven Cedrone
01-18-2004, 04:19 AM
I take my 2215 out of the case every night (have been for months)...

No problems with the grips on mine...

Steve

Possum48
01-18-2004, 04:47 AM
I use the Sena case for my 2215 and have no problems with the grips. Most likely because I don't take the 2215 out of the case.

Ripper014
01-18-2004, 05:46 AM
I have not had problems with mine either till just recently... I am using the slip case that came with the unit... and then it goes into my Grinder Gear case... which is leftover from my E-125 days...

Just of late I noticed that the grip was not sitting flush to the top of the unit... I took a closer look today and saw that the bottom locking tab was broken, I went and got one of the spares... and it snapped into place... back in business...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But now I am down to one spare grip...

kaitanium
01-18-2004, 06:46 AM
i take mine out almost everyday too, the grips are a little scratched due to the sewing of the expandable sides but thats all. i guess some 2200s were made differently

JustinGTP
01-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Ive ordered grips, got them, and havent put them on yet. But, my current grips are on their last legs though - the bottom clip on one has busted and they fall off now and then.

Ill wait untill they are totally unsalvageable untill I replace them - hehe :D

-Justin

Godsongz
01-18-2004, 03:51 PM
When you replace your grips, be careful to shake out the broken bottom clip from your old grip first. I forgot to and I have a little plastic rattle now when I move my 2215 around. Figured I'd wait until my replacement grips need replacing to shake it out now though.