View Full Version : Pocket PC v36

V354U
01-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Hi!

Does anyone have a V36? What is your personal opinion?

What quality is the built-in camera? Also, where can I find a video recorded with the built-in camera?

Thanks!

Metyme
02-22-2004, 02:18 AM
I purchased this product just recently and have no complaints other than the fact you have to buy the network card seperately. The built in camera was an added plus :), I didn't think I would use it because it didn't have flash. I find it's a great tool to have when I'm taking apart a system and I need a quick map location for the parts.

It fits my needs perfectly for the moment as this is my first pocket pc. It syncs well with Office XP and the transcriber is perfect for quick notes. It's the perfect solution for when I don't want to be bothered with my laptop... :lol:

V354U
03-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Hi!

How is the battery life and screen?

Do you where I can find sample pictures & videos made with the v36?

Thanks!

Burnthings176
07-01-2004, 10:21 PM
ok, ive got one, and its great for a small budget, but ur not buying this for the camera, sry.
video is preatty much just a quick series of pictures and a recording, prolly bout 4 or 5 frames per second. and my only other complaint is the resets. i used to have to reset it pretty often, but not as much anymore. the screen is good, but i think my screen is a lil messed up, its been knocked out of my hand and dropped,and the screen shut down , and i pressed a lil too hard and it got a big discolored blotch on it.it pretty much cleared up, but it still annoys me, and id like to have it fixed.
Piece of Advice if you buy it: Get a better case. I went to radioshack and got one for like $10 and its great. Batterylife is good, id bring it to school and use use it to take notes, and it would pretty low after on and off use for about 8 hours, so when i get home i plug it in. thats all i have to say, id give it a 3.5 out of 5

Vric
07-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi!

How is the battery life and screen?

Thanks!

I know the V36 have a less good screen than the V35

Battery life depend of the use.. From 2h to 7h (if it's anything near my V35)