View Full Version : Synking hotmail

Confucian Cougar
01-08-2004, 08:30 AM
I am trying to get my hotmail account to synk up with my inbox, but I am lost. When I pen outlook I have two different scroll down minues on the left. one is a basic outlook one and Is also the one that the program defaults to. The other is the one that set up when I put my hotmail account into outlook so that I could read it. The inbox on the outlook menue is empty, but the inbox on the hotmail one has all my mail. I think that my ipaq is synking with the empty inbox. any suggestions?

Anthony Caruana
01-08-2004, 08:42 AM
I am trying to get my hotmail account to synk up with my inbox, but I am lost. When I pen outlook I have two different scroll down minues on the left. one is a basic outlook one and Is also the one that the program defaults to. The other is the one that set up when I put my hotmail account into outlook so that I could read it. The inbox on the outlook menue is empty, but the inbox on the hotmail one has all my mail. I think that my ipaq is synking with the empty inbox. any suggestions?

The only Folder Pocket Outlook can sync with is the Inbox. It can't sync to any HTML mail system (even if you access it through Outlook). You can't even sync any sub folders of Inbox with out a third party utility

PR.
01-08-2004, 12:08 PM
You can't even sync any sub folders of Inbox with out a third party utility

Yes you can, Activesync supports subfolders of the Inbox!

There is a program called Pocket Hotmail, but I never managed to get it to work which allows you to download your email