View Full Version : Question about themes

chasmanor
01-07-2004, 08:11 PM
I downloaded some themes from a website and the files are ".tsk". I put them on my 2215 and double-clicked them. It brings up the Today settings but there is nothing there to click on. If I browse to the file, it doesn't show the ".tsk" file(s). What am I doing wrong here? :?

Jeff Rutledge
01-07-2004, 08:15 PM
You need to copy the .tsk files into your devices \Windows directory of the \My Documents directory. You can create a folder within the \My Documents directory as well if you wish, but can't go any deeper than one level. That is, \My Documents\Themes is OK; \My Documents\Themes\Nature isn't (you won't be able to see the Themes).

Once you've done that, you can tap Start\Settings\Today and you'll see them listed.

chasmanor
01-07-2004, 08:26 PM
I moved them to the My Documents and they worked fine. But when I tried to put them into a Theme folder (trying to be neat and tidy) the Today Settings didn't see them. Is there a way to work around this?

Jeff Rutledge
01-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Hmmm...it works for me. Is the Themes folder that you created inside the My Documents folder? It needs to be.

chasmanor
01-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Yes, the My Documents on my CF card. Is that right?

Jeff Rutledge
01-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Yes, the My Documents on my CF card. Is that right?

Ahhh...that might be it. I'm doing it in Main Memory. You may need to keep them in the root of \My Documents on a storage card.