View Full Version : 5555 Reminders Duplicated

robclif4d
01-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Has anybody else seen this: When a reminder for a scheduled event kicks off, the same entry appears twice? I know that I don't have any duplicate entries because I regularly use Outlook Duplicate Remover (great tool: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index). Any ideas? As always, thanks for the help.

Robert

StuartM
01-06-2004, 04:22 AM
Yes, I have seen that as well. For the most part, the Reminder function predominantly on the HP PDAs and also "some" (I am told it is less of a problem on the Dells), do not work. There are a few people that are lucky enough to have them working. Do a search on Reminder on this site. Oh, and last update I had from HP, the problem was escalated to tier III support. I am told that within a few weeks he should be able to get me an ETA as to IF or when it may be resolved. I see a number of other problems with the 5555. when you set it to go to sleep in the cradle - it never does, when you use the main navigation button to select and copy a listed document in Pocket Word -it doesn't allow you. When using Alert Technologies fix alarm - (I am pretty sure that is the only time it happens), my screen calibration is off by 1/4" to the left or the right - or it scrambles text. Another high quality product!!! Other than that I love it!
<laughing>

Stuart