View Full Version : Best Tweak/Registry Software?

Lord_Zelo
01-05-2004, 06:38 AM
I'm looking for a software bundle that is similar to PocketTweak and some form of registry editor that will let me tweak my iPaq. Anyone recommendations?

LZ

tanalasta
01-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Resco file explorer, apart from being superior to the inbuilt microsoft application comes with a registry editor similar to the one found on your desktop. However it doesn't come with any "pre-programmed" tweaks so any registry modifications have to be done manually.

Pockethackmaster is another program that you may find useful.

Lord_Zelo
01-05-2004, 05:18 PM
I'm using PocketHackMaster, sweet program by the way, nice when you try to play roms on your PPC. You can get an iPaq 5555 up to 528mhz stably. Atleast in my experimentation that's what I've managed to get it to.

I'll try out the Resco explorer.

Any other recommendations from anyone? What about just simple wm2003 tweaks, e.g. the stuff that PocketTweak does?

ironguy
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM
You must look at RegKing. This small, free program lets you make common reg tweaks with a tap - and you can undo them! You don't have to go into the registry to make changes. There are specific versions for the different OSes to take advantage of capabilities.

http://www.cewindows.net/applications/index.htm

Janak Parekh
01-06-2004, 05:01 PM
You must look at RegKing. This small, free program lets you make common reg tweaks with a tap - and you can undo them! You don't have to go into the registry to make changes. There are specific versions for the different OSes to take advantage of capabilities.
Another vote for RegKing here. For the basic tweaks, this program does the job perfectly.

--janak

Eitel
01-06-2004, 09:30 PM
My vote go to Tweaks2k2. 0X

Kowalski
01-07-2004, 10:13 AM
go for the regking. remember the saying: the small is beautiful.
i also like pockethackmaster although i dont use it much often. it has useful tweaks that you cant make it by registry editing

ctitanic
03-13-2004, 01:44 AM
My vote go to Tweaks2k2. 0X

Thanks

scargill
03-13-2004, 03:33 AM
Personally....Resco Explorer does me fine!
And it has many more uses that just a reg editor!