View Full Version : Can i set up new partnership and delete any old partnerships on my ipaq?

Atooraya
01-04-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm going back to school on tuesday, and i've been playing w/my PDA after i got it on dec 18th while i was at home. I've set up partnerships on my home PC, and i was wondering how to delete any recollection that the PDA has w/my home PC and learn that my pc out at school is the new main partner

baker
01-04-2004, 01:46 PM
In AS, click File then Delete Partnership. You could also remove AS on your home computer.

Theo
01-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Atooraya -

Welcome to the land of the PPC :)

You know that a PPC can partner to 2 PC's? Just plug your PPC into your school machine and follow the wizard. One of the questions it will ask is if you wish your PPC to connect to 2 computers (as it recognises that you have a partnership already on the PPC). Answer yes and it will then give you the option to overwrite the PC, the PPC or combine your information.

Sometime its a bit flacky - welcome to the land of Activesync :devilboy: and you might get the odd duplicate entry, but nothing that a quick delete can't handle.

Good luck

Atooraya
01-05-2004, 12:15 AM
thanks alot :D

I'm just getting back into PDA's though, i used to have the Handspring Visor (the first one that came out) and got tired of it quick, but that was when i was a sophomore in high school. Now i'm a jr in college and a pilot, so i see much more need for it