View Full Version : Animated Today themes on background

Conchas
01-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Does anyone knows if it possible to get animated Today themes, running behind other Today entries?

I'd like to have one those animated backgrounds on my PPC, but only if I have not to give up of the other several items with usefull information that I'm used to!

The alternative to have it on the items bottom list, and scroll down to see it, seems not very pleasent or interesting to me.

By the way, anyone knows if there is a way to avoid the Today scrollbar on the left in case of too much active items?
For instance some aplication could replace it by a pair of up/down arrows on title or bottom bar :mrgreen:

Thanks and best regards
Conchas

Kowalski
01-03-2004, 10:13 PM
yes there are some animated today background images but what u are asking is animated animated menus+buttons etc. right?
i cant point you to a url because i never use such applications that eat up my battery, because the more instructions executed, means the more power you use. and for animated background the batery is wasted :!:
of course it is up to you to use it or not. i just want to warn you. still friends?

PPCMD
01-03-2004, 10:33 PM
I use Theme King Plus and Macromedia Flash Player. I have about 15 animated themes. www.pocketthemes.com is a great site for animated and non animated themes.

Stone
01-04-2004, 12:48 AM
There are some full screen animated theme applications on the horizon! I can't say much about them just yet, but from the beta tests I've been doing, I think everyone will be pretty amazed! 8)

Keep checking PocketPCMall (http://www.pocketpcmall.com) for updates!

netwasp
01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
My company have just launched the next version of the FlashThemes Player - FlashThemesPro. You can see it here:

http://www.pocketpcmall.com/product_info.php?products_id=984&osCsid=da813d31e177c7754f391cc77df5c341

Amoung other things it plays full-screen themes, removes the need for a scrollbar on the Today screen and plays theme animations behind Today Screen components!

Jim Hunt
Netwasp!