View Full Version : Calendar: Change color according to class?

tellico
12-31-2003, 07:41 PM
I am a graduate student, and have just purchased my first PDA, a Dell Axim X3. I entered my spring schedule into Calendar, but I would like to highlight certain "appointments" such as exams and tests in a different color than blue so they stand out when I look at the week's schedule. Is there a way to denote that all appointments labelled class "TEST" or "EXAM" have a special icon or color?

Thank you for your help.

yvilla
12-31-2003, 08:30 PM
Download a trial version of Pocket Informant. It will do what you are looking for, plus tons more. I predict you will want to buy it, and you will never look back. :wink:

Jon Westfall
12-31-2003, 08:51 PM
Another great App I'd suggest is MeetingMute by PocketConcepts. It can mute your Axim during classes so any notifications or beeps won't disturb class. Its very useful on my XDA II, but half the time it beeps it isn't a phonecall, its a notification of some sort.

Jon.

Lex
01-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Agenda Fusion does this plus much more.

You ought to try Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant to compare features and decide which is best for you.

They tend to run neck-and-neck on most features but I originally went w/ AF because it ran faster on my 3845 when it was new.

Haven't tested PI since but am very pleased w/ AF's continuous development.

Atooraya
01-05-2004, 05:25 AM
how do you do it on pocket informant?

Other question is how do you change it so your work wk starts on sunday