View Full Version : iPAQ 4155 w/ Extras - Mint Condition - Used 2 Weeks!

rprata
12-28-2003, 02:42 AM
Spend that Christmas money!

For sale is an iPAQ 4155:

* HP iPAQ 4155 ($449.95)
* Box
* Manuals
* Companion CD
* 2 Stylii
* Slip Case (Factory)
* Belt Clip Case (HP Brand) ($20.00)
* 10 Screen Protectors (1 installed now) ($15.00)
* Cradle/USB Cable/AC Adapter ($24.95)
* 2 Sync/Charge USB Cable w/ Car Adapter (Lighter Plug)
(yes, 2 of them...) (@ 24.95/ea retail)

In case I forgot anything, ALL original in-box materials are included, as well as the extras, which include the screen protectors (originally a 12-pack.. 1 installed, 10 in package) and extra case.

I never registered this unit with HP, so you could register it as new, for the warranty period. I've had a screen protector installed since Day 1, and the screen is flawless, no dead or stuck pixels. I only notice the 'yellowing' at an EXTREME angle, and I had to really TRY to see the yellow.

I'm asking $410 shipped for the package. I'll leave it here for a week, and then I'm going to post it on eBay. Please e-mail me and DO NOT send me PM's here, as I don't see them until it's too late. E-mail can be sent to [email protected] (Remove NOSPAM).

One more edit:

I can only accept a POSTAL money order on this item. I cannot/do not accept PayPal at all. The only type of money order I can take is Postal, all other MOs take too long to clear, and will delay shipment/transaction. Sorry.

If you're looking for a 4155, here you go. Spend that Christmas money from Grandma!

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: Somebody always asks "Why are you selling it?" I'm selling it, because I'm primarily a Palm user, and as much as I like the WiFi etc, it's a novelty, and carrying 2 PDAs all the time is a pain, and I can't tear myself away from the Palm platform to switch to PPC. My loss=your gain.