View Full Version : I have a gift cert. any suggestions?

palur
12-26-2003, 07:15 PM
:D I was given a $30 gift cert at HANDANGO by one of my best friends for Christmas.
I want some suggestions for a good game (easy to understand but addictive!) or a very useful software.
I already have SPB plus, ebooks, converters, Repligo converter, IA presenter suite, isilo.
Any helpful suggestions appreciated. :idea:
Thanks

Possum48
12-26-2003, 07:20 PM
I suggest Sprite Pocket Backup Premium Edition. If you have a newer IPAQ with the IPAQ backup program then all you need is to upgrade to the Sprite Premium Edition.

Cost is like $29.95 for the full program or just $10 for the upgrade.

sublime
12-26-2003, 09:46 PM
Age of Empires Gold is the best game for the Pocket PC. I have spent many, many hours playing it and yet have not even come close to getting bored with it (many, many hours). It'll run you the whole $30 you've got, but it's a whole lotta fun.

palur
12-27-2003, 12:02 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. Any other games/softwares to consider?
Thank you

sublime
12-27-2003, 03:23 AM
Read the opinions of others:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22031

tanalasta
12-27-2003, 04:41 AM
Well, if you're considering cheaper games then why not consider the pdamill specials and get anthelion, snails and a heap of gamebox classics at 50% off? ;) Get a fair bang for your buck there with $30...

Otherwise i may also suggest warfare inc (if you've played AOE to death on PC) and pocketbackup if the backup program on your device is insufficient for your needs.

Oooo.... and you have isilo ebooks? Share!!! :) Well the ones that you can legally of course.... :D