View Full Version : Memplug Dual CF Sleeve

gadang
12-25-2003, 11:54 PM
Does anyone know if you can disassemble the cover pack that comes with the Ipaq and put it on the memplug? The memplug has slots on the sides like the cover pack but I did not want to break anything. I am sure if I just work with it it might fit but I just wanted some input.

I am just stoked with my 3950 the screen just blows away the 3650 that I have. I know it is not the latest greatest but it is brand new and I am sure I will get alot more use out of it.

It was a good Christmas!!! :)
By they way does anyone know of a good task manager that can close programs and monitor battery life etc?

thanks

dhettel
12-26-2003, 12:31 AM
The cover plate, will snap out. Well technically in snaps in. remove the iPAQ, and push in from the outside. Then the whole cover will just fall off. And just reverse this, and the side to. To mount it on your memplug. No real disassembling as in removing screws is needed.

David

gadang
12-26-2003, 02:55 AM
thanks for the reply it got it on. It is a snug fit to get it to snap into place but I got it.

Hey I have another question..what is the best thing to use when cleaning the screen on a handheld like the 3950?

Thanks