View Full Version : Sandisk Connect Plus 128mb Wifi Cf Card ISSUES!!

davidhes
12-25-2003, 07:40 AM
Ok I just got this sandisk wifi card 2day for chrissie except I have not been able to get it running at all. To begin with I installed the new 2003 drivers i got of the net for it. I then reset the ppc and inserted the card, the card begins to flash a green light, no program comes up like it says in the manual, I then went to the settings page to see if the icon was there like it says in the manual but no icon. I then unistalled the new drivers and installed the old drivers that cam with the cd, this time after resetting and inserting the card, the card does not blink and there is no light, but this time there is a program in the system menu but i am unable to open it!!! Somebody please help me i wanna get this bloody thing working!!! :(

davidhes
12-26-2003, 02:16 AM
Comeone goys 157 views yet no replies????? Please help me out??

Janak Parekh
12-26-2003, 02:29 AM
It might be that the people who read your post don't know the answer. It's Christmas, after all; not a lot of people are around.

I haven't used that particular product, so take the following advice with a grain of salt.

If the card is correctly recognized in WM2003, the little networks icon at the top should start hunting for wireless networks. Some cards also provide an extra icon on the Today screen. If neither are happening, you might want to uninstall any drivers you may have, reinstall the newest one, and try again. In the worst possible case, you might want to backup your device, hard reset it, and install just the driver and see if that works.

--janak

ombu
12-26-2003, 03:12 AM
I don't have Windows Mobile 2003, 2002 instead and the directions below might be wrong but could help:

1) Uninstall drivers.
2) Soft reset your device.
3) Install 2003 drivers.
4) Go to your connection settings and set work for all of three choices there.
5) Open the net adapter panel and select the card from the list.
6) Plug in your card, the software should run now, set your profile and so on.

HTH.

Regards.

EDITED: If 5) doesn't show the card's name, insert it and go on.