View Full Version : tekntoys situation

musawi
12-23-2003, 06:27 PM
I ordered and recieved the proof of purchase for iPAQ 1940 but i have not recieved the shipping info and dont know whether they even shipped it.
There seems to be something wrong with thier phone so I cant contact them from the phone and there not replying to my emails.

What should i do ?

musawi
12-23-2003, 07:00 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE...!!
tek n toys are going to make my sons christmas the worst. :cry:
there not picking up the fones and saying that there busy with customers for 2 days now. IM FURIOUS. With the service.
I guess when I get it I have to give him a late present !!!!!
:roll:

PetiteFlower
12-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Alright you're going to have to have a little more patience then that. If someone can help you they will. If you jump up and down and whine, no one will want to help you at all.

musawi
12-23-2003, 07:25 PM
Its because I want help fast.

musawi
12-23-2003, 07:40 PM
they said they were going to process it yesterday.

dh
12-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Well my only experience with this company was not very good either. Also, the 1940 can be found for $30 - $40 less at several other on-line merchants.

musawi
12-23-2003, 07:53 PM
where ?

GoldKey
12-23-2003, 08:08 PM
Amazon has

HP iPAQ 1945 Pocket PC
by Hewlett Packard
$289.99

I believe someone from Tek and Toys posts here, so maybe they will see your thread.

Try pressing zero on their phone system to see if you can bypass the menu.

musawi
12-23-2003, 08:12 PM
amazon doesnt ship to my country. I tryed pressing 0 but it said operator not available. I press 1 and 2 and 3 and I still didnt get a answer.

werb
12-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Hello,

We have been on back order with the Ipaq 1940 and were told by our supplier that they would be here on December 22nd. We are currently looking for other sources and are promised that this device will be in stock. I am greatly sorry for the delay and the inconvince that this has caused and will offer a 5% off coupon for your enjoyment.

Todd Werboweski
Chief Executive Officer
Tek 'n Toys Inc. all things wireless
[email protected]
www.tekntoys.com

dh
12-23-2003, 09:43 PM
where ?
Use the price grabber feature at the top right of the PocketPc Thoughts homepage. The really cheap ones are refurbished, but there are a few good prices for new ones as well.

Of course I didn't realise that you were outside the US. Obviously that limits your choices quite a bit.

musawi
12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Werb,
I sent you a PM
Please reply to it..

werb
12-23-2003, 10:17 PM
awaiting your reply!

musawi
12-23-2003, 10:58 PM
now im waiting for your reply
I guess the problem is solved..
So moderators may you please lock this thread

musawi
12-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Ya, is tekntoys open today because there not replying to my emails or sending my order which they said they would do today ? :( :cry: :roll:

musawi
12-26-2003, 10:16 PM
great to know that he was just online but then went offline after i posted this message and sent him a PM. im talking about werb.

werb
12-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Hello,

We gave you a date and we will stick to that date! It was not today, and we aren't even accepting stock today. Please re-read the emails between us and look at the dates. You were told that they are being sent air to us and I have upgrades the shipping and a free 32 meg SD card on your dime. We are loosing (a lot) of money by doing so on a product with an already slim margin.
You were told from the day after you ordered this device that it wouldn't be in stock until the 22nd and you decided to let the order stand. Would this item have made it from Canada to Bahrain in one day? We never asked you to upgrade your shipping and offered you a refund on your order. I believe we have done everything we could have in this situation and you have been kept up to date with ALL information that we have received.

werb
12-26-2003, 10:27 PM
great to know that he was just online but then went offline after i posted this message and sent him a PM. im talking about werb.

Enough already! I'm sitting here on my tablet and watching you attempt to rip into me. I am enjoying a day with my family and we are open Monday Morning at 9:00 AM MST.

Janak Parekh
12-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks for watching these threads, werb. :)

musawi, at this point I'm going to lock the thread -- any further issues are best resolved by direct communication. Do realize that most businesses here in the Western hemisphere are very much closed until Monday.

thanks,

--janak