View Full Version : 3D Space Cadet pinball

delfuhd
12-18-2003, 09:01 PM
I'm addicted to the game, and have been for years... Is there a version for the pocket pc? Anyone interested in porting it? I only realized today as I was playing solitare on my pocket pc that I want space cadet pinball on there too!

If not, are there any good PPC Pinball games out there? THanks!

binstpa
12-18-2003, 10:31 PM
I am also addicted to Space Cadet Pinball. I have been searching for a good pinball game and haven't found any that fit what I am looking for. I know there is 4pinball which makes you turn your device sidways, and this makes using the buttons inconvenient.

I have protapinball on my ipaq, but to say the least it is graphically challenged and is so basic that it isn't that engaging. A port of Space Cadet would be great.

If anyone knows of a great pinball game I would be interested as well.

Ripper014
12-19-2003, 01:22 AM
The best pinball game I have tried on the PPC would be the one created by CE Craft... called... Young Paladin...

Great visuals... nice game play and wonderful sounds... I used to be able to play it with the 2 outer buttons.. but the last time (Casio E-125) I played it I don't remember being able to configure the buttons...

Ratel10mm
12-19-2003, 11:41 AM
4pinball impresses me with it's programming, but I must admit, it's not very exiting to play.
I've got a trial version of young paladin at the moment. There is a file on my Ipaq that seems to indicate that I should be able to configure the keys. However, it won't open on my machine. Other than that, it's pretty good, I think.