View Full Version : QUESTION FOR PIEPLUS USERS

Barak
12-18-2003, 08:30 PM
How much better is pieplus over the pie that comes installed???

robclif4d
12-18-2003, 09:32 PM
So much better. It takes a normal web page and converts it so you only have to scroll up and down to view the content and it allows for multiple IE windows. I'm glad I bought it.

senfeng
12-18-2003, 09:41 PM
It also gives you the option to switch back to standard mode in those RARE cases that you need to see it in Standard Mode and will let you go full screen and adjust how you want to see the full screen mode. Unless you're using ThunderHawk, I'd recomend PIE plus. It saves you from MOST of the PIE irritations.

rob_ocelot
12-20-2003, 11:27 PM
The only thing I miss in PIE+ is the ability to set the PIE 'back' and 'fullscreen' commands to hardware buttons on the device.

This is a feature that MultiIE had that I *really* enjoyed. Shame that PIE+ and MultiIE can't coexist on the same device.

I really like PIE+'s formatting features and it's been a tough call choosing between the two programs. The MultiIE 3.0 induced hardcore reset on my 4150 though pretty much made up my mind. The problem has been subsequently fixed, but in the interium I got used to PIE+'s formatting and use screentap macros to do the 'back' and 'fullscreen' functions -- albiet less elegantly.

Regards,
Rob S.

ReenSoft
12-21-2003, 06:51 PM
The only thing I miss in PIE+ is the ability to set the PIE 'back' and 'fullscreen' commands to hardware buttons on the device.

PIEPlus V1.2 beta will be released until the end of this month. New version will enable you to map hardware buttons to the functions of PIE or PIEPlus.

ReenSoft
12-26-2003, 02:08 PM
PIEPlus V1.2 beta was released. In the new version, you can map 2 functions to 1 hardware button for press and press-and-hold. And you can navigate the links with the directional pad.

You can download V1.2 beta at http://www.reensoft.com/download/PIEPlusSetupV1_2_beta.exe