View Full Version : For Sale: Almost Brand New Tungsten C w/Extras

madsmurf
12-17-2003, 09:14 PM
I have an almost brand new Tungsten C for sale with a Brand New Krusell Leather Case and a 128MB SimpleTech SD Card included. This system is the MOST fully loaded Palm PDA you can get right now. 400MHZ X-Scale CPU, 64MB Ram, Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b), 65,000 Transflective Color Display, Integrated Keyboard & 5 Way Navigation Together, 1500mAh Battery, etc. etc. etc. There is a Lot more info @ my website with MANY PICTURES to view etc. Just make an offer and email me @ [email protected]

Please send whatever offers you think are fair for what is included on the website with pictures as I need to raise up some money for the start of the new year. I will respond to all emails as soon as I can. Thank you much for reading.

Best Regards,
mS

Vulcan
12-18-2003, 12:25 AM
Your page is not loading for me.....

JustinGTP
12-18-2003, 12:29 AM
PalmOne eh?

Are there even any Plamies on this forum? :twisted:

www.pocketpcthoughts.com

Vulcan
12-18-2003, 12:33 AM
I was a long time Palm user but gave up on them as they seemed to stall devlopment. A lot of the things I wanted to do are just easier on the PPC platform. Palm has since improved but I still prefer the PPC platform.

madsmurf
12-18-2003, 03:15 AM
Doh, webhost was down, all is good now though... and sorry, I went ahead and posted this in a bunch of forums, I didn't even notice I was posting the Palm on PPC sites. And yeah... I have always been a PPC guy since back in the day. I have an XDA2 coming this Friday to replace my last one. I just wanted to gice Palm a try as I have never even had one. So I figured, why not get the best one :) It was nice I guess, but I would rather stick with my PPC. It was too simplified and badly lacking the extra features that I am already using a PPC for. Either way, it is a Very nice Palm, just not my cup of tea. Just thought someone else might get some good use out of it.

Regards,
mS