View Full Version : Quicken bloody bleeping hell!!!

sublime
12-16-2003, 02:06 AM
I spent an hour entering all of my transactions from Mastersoft Money to Pocket Quicken. I then synchronized with the PC and now find all of my transactions erased. The transactions from the computer (which were none) were copied onto the PocketPC instead of vice versa. How can I fix this?

:bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

Dave Potter
12-16-2003, 02:20 AM
I must admit, sublime, that you have the most interesting problems and the most coluorful posts.

Sorry - I have no help to offer you. I just thought that I would let you know that you are quite entertaining!

sublime
12-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Now I feel pressured to say something entertaining in this post.

ummm, forget it...

I wound up fixing the problem myself.

*adds entertaining comment*

yeah