View Full Version : Problem to see web pages with my Pocket Pc

kngsylvain
12-15-2003, 04:37 AM
Here's the fact:

I'm setup with a DSL connection with my computer (AOL Broadband), i have a wireless router NetGear MR814 and on my Pocket Pc i'm having a Linksys WCF12 CF card. I'm having the AOL 2.0 on my PPc. I'm able to do Activesync, i'm able to connect with AOL 2.0, send email, but i'm not able to see any kind of web pages (with aol and with ie) is there anybody who can help me !!! desperate!!! :cry:

Dave Conger
12-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Try making sure that your IE window is actually closed (check in Settings and Memory) and then launch a new one when you are connected. It could however be a problem with AOL Broadband not liking other connections, but I am not sure about that since I don't use it.

David Prahl
12-16-2003, 10:36 PM
As least for PCs, you need to have the AOL DSL software installed on each PC for them to access the web or e-mail. I'm not sure how PPCs would fit into this equation.

Can you browse the web using Pocket Internet Explorer?

ctmagnus
12-17-2003, 04:44 AM
As least for PCs, you need to have the AOL DSL software installed on each PC for them to access the web or e-mail. I'm not sure how PPCs would fit into this equation.

It may be that the original poster will have to connect via pass-through if nother better comes around. Bluetooth works very well in this regard, in my experience :)