View Full Version : Problems with CEPlaylist

terrypin
12-13-2003, 12:36 AM
Having registered it yesterday, can't say I'm impressed with CEPlaylist after a couple of hours of use. Don't recall its being this buggy when I trialed it in August.

These are the problems I've encountered so far:

1. Can't remove items from the Song List (can only deselect them).

2. Can't deselect files/folders in the Song Library view. This is particularly irritating if you want to make a series of playlists, especially if some share common files.

3. When I check a playlist box in Playlists and tap the Copy Selection item to place those songs in the Song List, wheel spins indefinitely. Have to close and re-open.

4. Having selected a song to play, several times when trying to change the setting in Volume Control it froze, and there was no sound from WMP. Had to soft reset.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

terrypin
12-13-2003, 01:12 PM
May I add another couple of queries to that list of 4.

5. Despite specifying a default location for my playlists, every time I save one I have to browse to it again from the root. No big deal, but a flaw nevertheless.

6. I'm unable to use the working playlists created in CEPlaylist in WMP8 on my desktop PC. After copying the ASX files across to PC, when I use Import Playlist in WMP8, I get the error message:
"Windows Media Player cannot import the playlist to Media Library because the playlist is empty."

I've also emailed PocketGear, but wonder if anyone here can advise please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.