View Full Version : PDA screen protectors

John1005
12-12-2003, 02:53 AM
12/11/2003

I just received the WriteShield protector that I ordered from PocketPC techs.com

PocketPC service was first class.

The WriteShield was easy to apply. It seems to be quality "stuff." It's a bit pricey, though.

I'll post another message in a couple of weeks when I've had some experience with it.

kaneis
12-12-2003, 03:21 AM
I've been using the WriteShield protector for some time now and I'm
pretty happy with it. I don't have a lot of experience with other
protectors, but I got used to this one very fast and it seems to provide a good degree of protection.

My two cents

Falstaff
12-12-2003, 03:35 AM
I got the ClearTouch protector from Boxwave. I like it a lot. It has a nice fit on the screen and is very effective. It actually does what they advertise. It significantly reduces glare, no fingerprints, it's tough, easy to clean and it also makes for a nice writing surface, it gives some friction so it's easier to write with it on. So I like it, but I've never tried Write Shield so I can't compare.
Did you read the Screen protector comparison? It was either on this site or Brighthand, I can't remember now. They covered many of the brands in detail.

Possum48
12-12-2003, 04:28 AM
Put on on my e335 in January 2003. It is now December and it is still good as new. Of course I don't need it anymore cause the e335 gave up the ghost last week. Funny how a screen protector last longer than the PDA.

Took one of the two left from my original purchase and cut it down a bit to fit my new IPAQ 2115. It works great too and I don't expect to replace it until next December.

ekconrad
12-13-2003, 07:12 PM
I just purchased my iPAQ 2215 two weeks ago. I haven't had the chance to order any screen protectors on-line yet, but when I was at COMPUSA purchasing some other things, the WRITERIGHT screen protectors for 2200/2215s caught my eye, and I decided to give them a try (not too pricey ($9.99) and don't have to wait for mail system (Hawaii takes forever!)). So far, so good. The one I have on is holding up nicely!
:)