View Full Version : Pocket Streets 2002 is driving me mad...

groover
12-10-2003, 04:28 PM
I've searched and searched and cannot find an answer to my problem. I think it is due to the fact that I've been using a pocket pc for only a few days. I would appreciate any help or pointers. :D

I have an iPAQ 2215 with Windows Mobile 2003. I also have Streets and Trips 2002. I created a map of Tucson, AZ and copied it to My Documents on the iPAQ and called it "tucson.mps". I then took a set of data from elsewhere and ran it through a converter to create a pushpin file, which I then copied to My Documents and called it "tucson.psp".

When I open Pocket Streets I can choose "Pushpins..." from the menu and view all the pushpins. However, when I try to check any of the pushpins to display them, it tells me they are outside of the visible map area.

The author of the coverter that generates the pushpin file took my map and data source and tried it himself. It worked fine for him. He is using an iPAQ 5550 and pocket streets 2003.

Any ideas what the problem is? Does Pocket Streets 2002 have problems with Windows Mobile 2003? Help! :!:

Groover

groover
12-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Has noone come across this problem?? :cry:

Groover