View Full Version : PPC viewers

shadowac90
12-08-2003, 11:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good programs that let you view the screen of your Pocket PC on a desktop or laptop computer? :?

SassKwatch
12-09-2003, 02:46 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good programs that let you view the screen of your Pocket PC on a desktop or laptop computer? :?
Pocket Controller from soti.net will do that...plus. Great product. 'skinnable' as well. People are always amazed when they see my 5555 on my desktop.

MS used to have something as well. And if I recall, it was a freebie. I forget why I chose to shell out the $ for PC when the MS product was free, but I suppose it must have been pretty limited in comparison. Been so long I can't recall what they called it, and have no idea if it's still available.

ctmagnus
12-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Not having used Pocket Controller, I would guess offhand that its speed compared to the Powertoy is probably why you switched.

Anywho, here's the link (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/downloads/pocketpc/remotedsp_eula.mspx) for Remote Display Control, MS's remote control PowerToy for Pocket PCs (complete with a eula :wink: ).

Stephen Beesley
12-09-2003, 09:18 AM
DotPocket www.dotpocket.com will do this as well it also allows switching of screen resolution and orientation on the ppc.