View Full Version : does anyone like the stylus on the 4150

12-08-2003, 02:24 AM
I really don't like the small stylus on the 4150. I think hp could have made this a little bigger, and easier to hold. it cramps my hand if I hold it for more than a few minutes.

Tripz
12-08-2003, 06:39 AM
tell me bout it, seems like it was designed for midgets or smurfs! :mrgreen:

Anthony Caruana
12-08-2003, 06:49 AM
tell me bout it, seems like it was designed for midgets or smurfs! :mrgreen:

Actually, it was designed for a particularly small smurf :D

I rarely use the stylus that ships with any PDA I own. If you use yoyur stylus a lot, buy a combo per/stylus. You can buy cheap ones for uder 20 bucks. Personally, I spent some extra and got a Rotring 4 in 1. It's now on its third PDA.

shawnc
12-08-2003, 01:36 PM
I'm not crazy about mine but it is slightly more comfortable than the one for my Axim. But the HP has the added disadvantage of being very difficult to remove from the slot.

Doubt that I'll be using it much anyway.

joelevi
12-11-2003, 10:00 PM
IMHO, the best stytus ever included with a Pocket PC was with the Jornada 540 series, under the lid.

Now, the Newton Stylii were pretty cool... and heafty.

delfuhd
12-11-2003, 11:15 PM
The Casio E series styli were really good. They were long, and think enough to fit in your hand easily, with a nice tip, and a good weight. They weren't heavy, but they weren't amazingly light. My friends with they e740s and their audivox maestros would always want to see my pocket pc just because of the amazing indoor screen and the stylus.

...Or maybe it was for the pocket pc 2000 OS, and the 131 MHz MIPS proc :wink:

Sorry to get off topic though. I haven't used the 4000 series styli, but I can imagine that they're not the best. A sad thing that companies are doing now is forgetting about the good quality needed for a stylus. After all, that's what most of us use the most on our pocket pc's!

PetiteFlower
12-12-2003, 03:10 AM
They're also what people LOSE the most, so maybe it's better to make them cheaper :)