View Full Version : 2215 question

cab124
12-07-2003, 05:06 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has ever has an issue with the task switcher on the 2215. Several times a day, there are instances when my 2215 will refuse to switch tasks. For instance, if I select Freecell from the games folder, the title bar will show "Freecell," but the application doesn't become visible. If I reboot, everything will begin working properly again for a while, and then the same thing happens again. I am probably averaging 3 or 4 reboots per day.

Also....does anyone know where to find info on how to sync using wifi? I am finding bluetooth to be very unreliable. I only works about 1 out of every 3 attempts.

Thanks!

Sven Johannsen
12-07-2003, 05:38 AM
I have noticed that as well but it seems more associated with particular programs than with the 2215 or iTask. It is as if they are not redrawing the screen as they should. In your case, which Freecell do you have, as there are several.

I don't have the same issues with BT that you seem to. Possibly it is the fault of your PC BT setup? Both my 2215 and 4155 are routinely sync'd via BT with rarely an issue. Desktop is a Billionton USB BT BTW. I was not as lucky when I was using another brand.

cab124
12-08-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Yea, it might be program specific. I have noticed it with Freecell, Pocket Quicken and Pocket Bible. I am using the Microsoft version of Freecell (great way to kill time while waiting in line at Chipotle's!!!) I have been trying to find a way to make the problem repeatable, but so far no such luck.

I am using the Belken USB BT adapter on the desktop. It is has proven to be relatively unreliable. One time it works, and the next it doesn't. Also, it will often disconnect while transfering large files.

I just bought a wifi CF card so I thought I would try using it for Activesync, but I am not sure how to configure it.

Thanks again!