View Full Version : Themes

ekconrad
12-06-2003, 07:12 PM
I usually change the theme from day to day, depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes it even depends on what type of lighting condition I'll be working in. For example, when I'm working outside, I'll use a dark screen with white letters; and when I'm inside or working in dark environments, I'll work with a light background with dark lettering.

dean_shan
12-06-2003, 07:17 PM
I've had the same theme from about the time I bought mine.

Flavinha
12-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Not only do I change them, I have many to choose from.

But I usually pick the ones that are cute, with butterflies, or with cartoon characters.....they´re my favorite!

Jeff Rutledge
12-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Good poll.

I change my theme every half hour (automatically).

mrkablooey
12-06-2003, 10:00 PM
I change my theme every half hour (automatically).

Now THAT'S stupid. :bangin:

Just kidding. But a bit excessive! Does anyone have their TSK's on a memory card? I've got a 2215, have had it about a month and a half, and would like to do this.

Guess I shouldn't start a request with a lame joke, eh? :?

Jeff Rutledge
12-06-2003, 10:10 PM
I store mine on my SD card. I use Theme Master to switch the theme automatically every 30 minutes from a directory I specify. I have two directories set up. One is more "professional" looking themes that I run during the day at work and the other is more "fun" themes which I rotate in the evenings.

mrkablooey
12-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the info, JR. Looks like a good deal. :D

Falstaff
12-07-2003, 02:46 AM
I created a theme with the picture from the WinXP theme "Azul," my home PC, PPC, and the computer I use in a class at school all have the same background. :D I just keep wishing I was where MS got the photo from.

shawnc
12-07-2003, 04:44 AM
That sounds pretty interesting JR. I might have to try something like that.