View Full Version : Do you eat at Denny's?

dean_shan
12-05-2003, 05:49 AM
Today's topic about Wifi coming to Denny's (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=190438) has sparked a lot of emotion. So I am wondering, Do you like to eat at Denny's?

JustinGTP
12-05-2003, 11:31 PM
I like the all day breakfasts that I have had about once or twice at Dennys.

Dennys in Wisconsin Dells (when we visited there) was a cool retro one, very nice :D

Jeff Rutledge
12-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Ahhhh Denny's. Too many "the bar just closed and I really want something that might be a steak sandwich" memories just flooded back.

I've really only eaten there right after the bar or the morning after the bar. I'd be interested to know what percentage of Denny's revenue is generated by the college-age drunk demographic. 8)

PetiteFlower
12-06-2003, 12:53 AM
Probably lots....I don't mind Dennys but I only eat there when nothing else is open :lol:

Tom W.M.
12-11-2003, 05:38 AM
Never. There aren't any around here. The closest is probably the aforementioned one in Wisconsin Dells—and when I go there, I like a certain Caribbean restaurant, which has excellent fish.

Brad Adrian
12-11-2003, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately, the one Denny's near here has terrible service and the food seems to be much more greasy than other restaurants. It'll take more than WiFi to get me there (although maybe I could connect while dining on tacos in my car in the Denny's parking lot).

Stik
12-12-2003, 03:16 AM
Never. There aren't any around here. The closest is probably the aforementioned one in Wisconsin Dells—and when I go there, I like a certain Caribbean restaurant, which has excellent fish.

Fe real? Only one place in de Dells like dat. Marley's Jamaican.

Facety codfish fer sho! Yum! :mrgreen:

karen
12-12-2003, 04:23 AM
Hey, what happened to my post here...?? I thought fer sure I saw it on the search listing after I added it..or am I losing it?

Janak Parekh
12-12-2003, 04:30 AM
Hey, what happened to my post here...?? I thought fer sure I saw it on the search listing after I added it..or am I losing it?
There were two Denny's threads, FWIW.

--janak

karen
12-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Ah!!!

I thought you guys cleaned up that kinda stuff? :)

Janak Parekh
12-12-2003, 05:34 AM
I thought you guys cleaned up that kinda stuff? :)
My thread was about Wi-Fi at places like Denny's. dean_shan wanted to start a whole new thread only on Denny's and the food there, which is Off-Topic. ;)

--janak

Tom W.M.
12-13-2003, 02:18 AM
Fe real? Only one place in de Dells like dat. Marley's Jamaican.

Facety codfish fer sho! Yum! :mrgreen:
Yes, that's the place. I think the dish I had was the Marley's Rum Snapper:
Rum-drenched, char-broiled snapper glazed with our special Marley's rum and citrus sauce, and served over rice and beans with greens on the side. Who could ask for anything different?

Dave Potter
12-13-2003, 03:02 AM
Not any more. Not after getting food poisoning there and the :pukeface2: fest.

StrikeTen
12-15-2003, 11:45 PM
well, I did eat at Denny's 'til last week when i went there with my family, and my dad ordered a Chicken Ranch sandwich thing, but the kid brought out the wrong thing. So he went back and get the right thing immeditaely, and it turns out that the sandwich he brought out was someone elses. Well, all this after my did put his hands all over the sandwich and realized that there was NO CHICKEN on the sandiwich. When he took it back, he GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!! So i never plan on eating there again.
:jawdrop: :bawl: