View Full Version : Calendar not synchronised with PC before - oh yes it has!!

dannyb
12-03-2003, 07:54 PM
I have just connected my Ipaq 3970 to my pc and performed a synchronisation. At first it didn't register so I did a soft reset and then it did, but now it shows 368 items on my calendar as not being synchronised. Then a mesaage appears to say that the calendar has not been synchronised with my pc before. It has, many times. However, I have found, when this happened before, that if i continue with the synchronisation I end up with duplicate entries - any suggestions would be appreciated. I am using the latest activesync. Thanks

rzanology
12-03-2003, 08:40 PM
unistall active sync and deploy red hat!!! :) nah...try unistalling active sync and reinstall it...use to work for me.

pnjm
01-06-2005, 06:14 AM
There is an app that will solve this problem, I am given to understand.

I suffer from the exact same problem as you; did a search for the solution and was referred to http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/remove_duplicates/

where they have Duplicate Remover for MS Outlook. I have downloaded but not tried it out yet.

True to form; you need a third party app to solve a problem only Microsoft (not Palm or anyone else) could possibly have thought of, let alone create and allow to exist through 3.7.1 versions of the same software.

PN.

Darius Wey
01-06-2005, 08:24 AM
You can give duplicate removal solutions a go. Otherwise, your PST file may be a bit buggy, so if you can, backup the essential data, delete the old PST file, and recreate a new one, then restore the essential PIM data. Try synchronising from there.